Using Hobbyweld Cylinders
• Use gas cylinders in a vertical position, unless specifically designed to be used otherwise
• Always double check that the gas is the right one for the intended use
• Before connecting a gas cylinder to equipment, make sure that the regulator and pipework are suitable for the type of gas and pressure being used
• When not in use, disconnect regulators and hoses from cylinders whenever practicable
• Do not use gas cylinders for anything other than the transport and storage of gas
Disclaimer of Liability: Whilst proper care has been taken in the preparation of this document, no liability for injury or damage resulting from its use can be accepted. Safety is your responsibility.